Northern Ireland and India based Smiley Monroe produces ‘Endless’ conveyor belts and custom rubber parts for the materials processing equipment manufacturing sector – serving OEMs in 7 key segments: crushing, screening, recycling, washing, bulk material handling, environmental and road construction.
Family-run and privately owned, Smiley Monroe has come a long way since being founded in a garden shed in Lisburn in 1979 to supply conveyor belts and service to local quarries and mines. Today we’re exporting to more than 60 countries worldwide, from the West of Ireland to the Midwestern United States.
We’re passionate about Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement. Our vision is to be the global benchmark for belts by focusing on being better at the things our customers value.
We are looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join our busy team in Lisburn.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager your key responsibilities will include:-
- Providing a prompt, friendly and efficient service to our customers
- Sales order processing, ensuring accuracy of information
- Working with internal departments to ensure goods can be produced on time to meet customer needs
- Providing support to the Customer Support Manager in relation to customer and internal queries
- General filing and other office duties
The ideal candidate should be able to meet or exceed the following:-
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a sales office or customer support environment
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and have the ability to deal with customer queries effectively
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritising and planning workload
- Previous experience of using Epicor
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
If you believe you have the necessary skills to join our team please email your CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications will be 4pm Friday, 20th September 2019.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER