Northern Ireland and India based Smiley Monroe produces ‘Endless’ conveyor belts and custom rubber parts for the materials processing equipment manufacturing sector – serving OEMs in 7 key segments: crushing, screening, recycling, washing, bulk material handling, environmental and road construction.
Family-run and privately owned, Smiley Monroe has come a long way since being founded in a garden shed in Lisburn in 1979 to supply conveyor belts and service to local quarries and mines. Today we’re exporting to more than 50 countries worldwide, from the West of Ireland to the Midwestern United States.
We’re passionate about Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement, and our vision is to be the global benchmark for belts by focusing on being better at the things our customers value.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide efficient and confidential support to the Director.
Reporting to the Director your key responsibilities will include:-
- Proactively manage the diary and schedule of the Director.
- Become familiar with the company ERP system to enable the post holder to gather data and update relevant KPI scorecards on the Directors behalf.
- Co-ordinate the meeting schedule ensuring attendees are provided with key information before, during and after the meetings.
- Manage group international travel and accommodation.
- Process Director expenses.
- Manage meeting room bookings and organise catering when required.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Support with planning company communication, initiatives and events.
- Provide administration support to the Senior Leadership Team as and when required.
The ideal candidate should be able to meet or exceed the following:-
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to a variety of deadlines for different team members
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
If you believe you have the necessary skills and want to join our growing team please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications will be Friday 20 September 2019.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER