HGV Class 2 Driver
Full Time, Permanent Position
Northern Ireland and India based Smiley Monroe produces ‘Endless’ conveyor belts and custom rubber parts for the materials processing equipment manufacturing sector – serving OEMs in 7 key segments: crushing, screening, recycling, washing, bulk material handling, environmental and road construction.
Family-run and privately owned, Smiley Monroe has come a long way since being founded in a garden shed in Lisburn in 1979 to supply conveyor belts and service to local quarries and mines. Today we’re exporting to more than 59 countries worldwide, from the West of Ireland to the Midwestern United States.
We’re passionate about Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement. Our vision is to be the global benchmark for belts by focusing on being better at the things our customers value.
We are looking for an HGV Class 2 Driver to join our fast paced Despatch Team at our base in Lisburn.
Reporting to the Despatch Team Leader your key responsibilities will include:-
- Transportation of products throughout Northern Ireland
- Conduct daily vehicle checks; ensuring the safe loading, carriage and delivery of products to customer sites
- Following standard operating procedures and complying with health & safety regulations
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Completing relevant documentation
- Perform other despatch duties as required
The ideal candidate should be able to meet or exceed the following:-
- Clean HGV Class 2 driving licence
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tachograph Card
- Good communication skills
- Health & safety knowledge / qualification
- Ability to work well with others
- Flexibility to work overtime, as and when required
- Clean full UK driving licence
- Current B1 forklift licence
If you believe you have the necessary skills to join our team please email your CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications will be Friday 19 July 2019.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNTIES EMPLOYER