IT Systems Analyst – IT0421
Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Smiley Monroe produces ‘Endless’ conveyor belts and custom rubber parts for the materials processing equipment manufacturing sector – serving OEMs in 10 key segments: quarrying, construction & demolition, recycling & waste management, washing systems, environmental, road construction, mining, agricultural, port material handling and conveyor fabricators.
Family-run and privately owned, Smiley Monroe has come a long way since being founded in a garden shed in Northern Ireland in 1979 supplying conveyor belts and service to local quarries and mines. Today we’re exporting to more than 60 countries worldwide, from the West of Ireland to the Midwestern United States.
We’re passionate about having a safe place to work with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement at the core of all we do. With sheer determination to succeed, our vision is to be the No 1 partner in the mobile equipment world by focusing on being close to our customers and solving problems along the way.
We have big aspirations that will only be met if we continue to grow our one big family by adding forward thinking, passionate people who share our values.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join our fast paced IT Team at our base in Lisburn.
- Provide system, server and network support across the Smiley Monroe Group ensuring day to day operations are not interrupted.
- Take ownership of problems and helpdesk tickets and ensure the issues are tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Offer technical support on continuous improvement projects in relation to Company Systems.
- Liaise with 3rd party software providers to assist in creation, management and implementation of change request specifications.
- Creation and maintenance of reporting outputs from current ERP system.
- Manage the creation/modification/deletion of Active Directory and various other user accounts.
The ideal candidate should be able to meet or exceed the following:-
Essential Criteria :-
- Third level IT related qualification, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a similar support/technical role.
- Experience of supporting Office 365 products.
- Proficient in the use of Active Directory.
- Experience of technically supporting an ERP system, including SQL queries and SSRS reporting.
- Strong team player with proven experience of working collaboratively with a range of departments.
- A natural problem solver with a determination to succeed.
- Experience of Epicor.
- Experience of PowerBi
- Understanding of C#
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
If you believe you have the necessary skills to join our team please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications will be Friday, 23 April 2021.